Au Pair Information
45 Strouden Road
Tel / fax: 01202 532600
Mobile: 07949 205771
Thank you for your interest in Au Pair Agency Bournemouth. You will see from our Welcome Page that we are a genuine agency committed to finding you a genuine host family. All our families are checked and many have had several au pairs from us in the past. We are here to support you throughout your placement, in any way that we can. You can reach us 24/7 on our mobile number, so, if you need help or advice there is always somebody available to you. We even speak fluent German and French!
If you would like to register (completely FREE of charge), just give us a call on 01202 32600 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of support documents
Just so you know, when we receive a request from an applicant seeking a position as an au pair, we require the following supporting documents:
- An application form (click here to download it)- Application forms should be as clear as possible (please ensure that you answer all the questions)
- Two childcare references; these references should be from, friends of the family, employers, neighbours, youth organizations for whom the applicant has done some baby-sitting/childcare – ideally not from immediate family.
- Two passport-size photographs (smiling please – it makes such a difference!) and any additional full-size photographs, particularly of you with children, your family, your home. The families love to see your photos, it gives them a clearer idea of who you are. You will also be provided with photos of the host family.
- One Curriculum Vitae in letter format (Dear Family letter), explaining your plans for the future, hobbies, interests and family background, achievements - anything that you think may be of interest. The more information you can give the better. The fuller the impression that the families can formulate of you the more likely you are to be subsequently chosen over other applicants. Think, as well, about presentation.
- One doctor's certificate. Nothing too complicated, just a confirmation that you are of sound mind and body to be able to take on the role of an au pair, working with children, abroad. Your GP should be able to provide one without any problem.
Many thanks! We will come back to you with news of a possible Host Family very soon!
General Au Pair Conditions in the UK >>